Oh Jesus. I'm back. I think. I had forgotten to pay for hosting on the old ShinyBitterPeople.com, and evidentally if you don't do that, they can snatch your domain name too, which is kind of fucked. This also means all the old images hosted on site are gone. Double fucked! But I digress. I also apologize to my mother, who Google stalks me and now has seen me write "fucked" two (now three!) times.
So, the idea of me blogging is probably a terrible one. 1) I'm a horrible human being, 2) I'm not that interesting in my being a dickhole, 3) I will probably forget to post and leave it long, long left for wanting.
What do I even have to say here? Not much. This will be a way to track my (Crappy) artistic endeavors and diversions from my person job. I'm also going to try my damnedest to separate this from my wonderful Tumblr and not that great Twitter.
So, to finish off, here's a video of me playing with a noisemaker I made at a HacDC workshop. It's going to be a long time before I'll be playing "Good Vibrations" to be sure.
Also, mom, I apologize for using the word "Dickhole."
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment