So I don't know if you know this, but exporting Flash CS4 is a total pain in the dick. Like seriously, it's a shit stain operation that will put needles in your taint. Fuck it. Fuck it all. After spending a few days making this video, I tried to export it as an MOV file. It rendered like digital cat shit left out in the sun. I spent more and more days trying to make a good export to no avail. Email me at i.am.yaldabaoth@gmail.com and I can get you an unbuggy SWF of this file and you can do whatever the hell you want with it. This was made for one of my other online places, HADRON Watch.
In other news, I attended a great HacDC workshop where I got to do my new favorite activity - dick around with oscillators and other electronic noisemakers. The best was one from Ciat Lonbarde. As those who had seen the site before noted, it looks like a UFO conspiracy blog. So go, check that out. This was the particular one that we played with, among other (non Lonbarde) devices.
Finally, I realized something I didn't want to realize. Take one of my favorite bands, Galaxie 500:
1 comment:
...Yeah, I don't even know why they are even messing around with the hadron collider. Is the higgs particle worth screwing everything up?
Post a Comment