Thursday, April 26, 2007

Carraway Lane Trailers

I made two trailers for "Carraway Lane," the "hit" movie. One uses the theme from the Dario Argento movie "Profondo Rosso" ("Deep Red") by Goblin; the other uses a library score.




Although I love, love, love Dario Argento and Goblin, the library score synchs up really unintentionally well. At least I think so. But it's all just prologue. This summer, I will be working on two very amateurish films - "I, Death Bot," and ... (drum roll) ...




Carraway Lane II: Twilight of the Elastic Dead

Oh, and in case you needed a refresher on the award-winning original, here it is.

Expect better blood, better puppets and more unneccesary violence and lines lifted wholly from the works of H.P. Lovecraft and George A. Romero. There might even be a little Bruno Mattei thrown in for good measure. I just watched Hell of the Living Dead, and who an resist something as repugnantly dumb as z-grade schlock from the oft-imitator Mattei?

1 comment:

melanie.feyerherm said...

you're weird.