Jean Aubin LAMBERT>Marie Françoise Genevieve LAMBERT>Jean Rene Baptiste @ SIMONEAU>Jean-Baptiste SIMONEAU , Sr>Jean-Baptiste SIMONEAU , Jr>John Jean-Baptiste @ SIMONEAU , Sr>Peter (Pierre) @ SIMONEAU>Emile Ulrich @ SIMONEAU>Adella SIMONEAU>Kathleen "Kathy" BROUILETTE>John David WENZ
Now, it's sketchy, but the Lambert lineage is otherwise unkempt on this site. Logically, Jean Aubin Lambert had more family, because these are French (later French Canadian) catholics who LOVE to reproduce. What this means to me is this ... I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings. Maybe. There's an off-chance, if I'm lucky, that I share a very small amount of blood with my personal savior, Christopher Lambert.
Most of this is HEAVY speculation, but I think I just want to be related to the man who brought us "Highlander," "The Sicilian," "Beowulf," "Mortal Kombat," "Fortress" (and "Fortress 2") and so much else. The most important thing he's brought is world peace and the demeanor of a wounded puppy on a vengeance spell.
So, to celebrate the fact that I'm now a Highlander and you are not, watch this video and don't cut off my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment